傻瓜的英文 傻瓜用英语怎么说

2026-06-25 13:43:53 2447

快亲她呀,你这个聪明的大傻瓜。

Kiss her, you brilliant fool.

《生活大爆炸 第九季》《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》

我可不会出钱让一个老疯子老傻瓜教这小子变戏法。

I will not pay to have some crackpot old fool teach him magic tricks.

《哈利·波特与魔法石》《Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone》

还有达尔文,他提出进化论时被当成傻瓜。

And what to say about Darwin, whom everybody took for a fool when he put forth his Theory of Evolution.

《超体》《Lucy》

才不是呢。怎么不是,你以为你真的能成为一个歌手吗?也许我可以。那你就是跟我一样的傻瓜!

No, it's not. What, you really believe that you're gonna be a singer? Well, yeah, maybe. Well, then you're just as big a fool as I am!

《欢乐好声音》《Sing》

你来替他。他是我爸爸。他是个傻瓜。你也是。贝儿。爸爸!别弄伤他!爸爸! 不!我会回来的!

You took his place. He is my father. He's a fool. And so are you. Belle. Papa! Don't hurt him! Papa! No! I'll come back! I promise!

《美女与野兽》《Beauty and the Beast》

你是个傻瓜,唐纳德,一直都是。你和你三句不离的那个蠢亡妻,有原则,理想主义?捍卫人民?

You're a fool, Donald. You always were. You and your dumb, dead wife that you never, ever shut up about. Principled? Idealistic? A champion for the people?

《纸牌屋 第五季》《House of Cards Season 5》

斯迈克船长船长是个傻瓜。

Captain Smek is an idiot.

《疯狂外星人》《Home》

告诉我,你是傻瓜吗?做傻事的才是傻瓜,先生。

Tell me something. Are you stupid or something? Stupid is as stupid does, sir.

《阿甘正传》《Forrest Gump》

雷鸣!行了!傻瓜戒指是给那些没长大的傻瓜小女生戴的,我已经长大了。

Thunder! No! Stupid rings are for stupid girls who haven't grown up. Well, I've grown up.

《女孩成长记 第三季》《Girl Meets World Season 3》

我的确更聪明。我从小以为自己是傻瓜。

I am the smart one. I used to think I was an idiot.

《神探夏洛克 第三季》《Sherlock Season 3》

我们这儿出来个小傻瓜想提升我们的水准。

So we have an idiot here, to save us from ourselves.

《成长教育》《An Education》

嗨!是哪个傻瓜在点火线上装了个压缩机。

Hey! Some moof-milker put a compressor on the ignition line.

《星球大战7:原力觉醒》《Star Wars: The Force Awakens》

傻瓜妈妈,这才不是树叶,叶子是绿色的。

Dumbo Ma. That's not a leaf. Leaves are green.

《房间》《Room》

妈妈着急飞往天堂,可她忘了带上我了,傻瓜妈妈。

Ma was in a hurry to go boing up to heaven, but she forgot me, Dumbo Ma.

《房间》《Room》

太可爱了,但如果我不喜欢呢。还是你,不过我就是个傻瓜。

That's so sweet, but what if I didn't like it? It'd still be you, but I'd feel like an idiot.

《生活大爆炸 第二季》《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》

而且,如果我不请你,我就是个傻瓜,你一定做了些正确的事。

And, if I don't hire you, I am an idiot. You must have done something right.

《穿普拉达的女王》《The Devil Wears Prada》

傻瓜才看不出来你爱这样。爱怎样? 做你的夏洛克•福尔摩斯。

You'd have to be an idiot not to see it. You love it. Love what? Being Sherlock Holmes.

《神探夏洛克 第三季》《Sherlock Season 3》

哦,真见鬼。哦!我有纸巾,给你。我真是个十足的傻瓜。不会啦。

Mmm. Oh, bloody hell. Oh! I have something. Here. I'm a complete idiot. No.

《末日崩塌》《San Andreas》

他的确不适合演这个。如果我推荐他,我的老板会认为我是个傻瓜!

He's not right for the part. If I suggest him, my bosses gonna think I'm an idiot.

《老友记 第十季》《Friends Season 10》

心声,傻瓜。是你自己的心声,说你在乎我,你应该多听听,同意。

Voice! Ya maroons. That's your own unique voice saying you care about me. You should listen to it more often. Agree with that.

《女孩成长记 第三季》《Girl Meets World Season 3》